Idle Evolution Idle Evolution

This game is the shit! The best use of doing much of nothing to gain trophies and learn about the periodic table of the elements. Also, note to the creator, you might want to change the description of this game a tad. "How many time you will need?" is a terrible sentence. "How {much} time do you need?" or "How many {days} do you need?" is what I think you meant to type. Or maybe it says exactly what you mean....

Road Of Fury 2 Road Of Fury 2

Loved it through and through. I think I broke survivor, as it froze at some point. Or maybe my computer just did not want me to play anymore. That's okay. To use some random famous words, "I'll back."

Electropede Electropede

I loved Centipede, and now I love this game!

Vibe13 responds:

yeah centipede is a true classic - I really felt like I learned a lot about creating frenetic shooter gameplay from this project.

Moon Rocket Moon Rocket

Like a bad version of Spy Hunter ...

in space. It can be fun, or it can be frustrating. Graphics are okay, but I do like the music.

Stinkproductions responds:

Thanks for the review.

I guess I have to add the upgrade system I was thinking.

Space Restaurant Space Restaurant

I like the general idea

A fun little time killer with a bend toward achieving the highset score possible in the least amount of time. If you, zanzlanz, can think of thing else to add, that would enhance the replayability of this game. Maybe a couple more robberies, or having an oxen die of sysphilis will help?... Other than that, this has potential for something bigger.

Zanzlanz responds:

Thank you!

I'm not sure how much a extra robberies will help, but like geo1576 said, maybe a "Space restaurant 2" would be a good idea, with a different, more controllable, and difficult way of play.

I'll try to expand on this game!

Virtual Cop Virtual Cop

Much potential here

It has a certain charm that the original Virtua Cop has. And, with some more work, I dare say that this game can be just as good.... Even with its less involved story.

Aperture Science Aperture Science

Good humor

And the 8-bit mix of Still Alive is sick....

I be expecting my cake in two weeks.