Write a book ! Write a book !

Interesting title.... That's what caught my eye. Not bad for a first film, but it's not the best. The digital voice acting needs better editing, but the subtle animations are fun enough to keep my attention through out. I like the informative point of view style, here, but it could use some work.

Boobies Boobies

Boobies! (tits)

Gunman: Man Made Of Guns Gunman: Man Made Of Guns

Incredibly brilliant simplicity!

Idle Evolution Idle Evolution

This game is the shit! The best use of doing much of nothing to gain trophies and learn about the periodic table of the elements. Also, note to the creator, you might want to change the description of this game a tad. "How many time you will need?" is a terrible sentence. "How {much} time do you need?" or "How many {days} do you need?" is what I think you meant to type. Or maybe it says exactly what you mean....

Road Of Fury 2 Road Of Fury 2

Loved it through and through. I think I broke survivor, as it froze at some point. Or maybe my computer just did not want me to play anymore. That's okay. To use some random famous words, "I'll back."

Electropede Electropede

I loved Centipede, and now I love this game!

Vibe13 responds:

yeah centipede is a true classic - I really felt like I learned a lot about creating frenetic shooter gameplay from this project.